Monday, October 29, 2007

Goals Update

Old goals:

  • Challenge myself by doing not only the 1-point assignments. At the end of each quarter I want to have done at least 2 assignments for 2 points or more.
  • Work on Product Development for 20 hours on a weekly bases so that I will not have to do everything last minute at the end of a quarter.
  • Stay up to date of multimedia/ marketing trends by reading weblogs/magazines weekly. Post interesting messages on my blog.
  • For every assignment which includes generating ideas, generate at least 5 more than asked for, to learn how to get more ideas and to develop my creativity.
  • Apply the learned methods and theories when creating a concept from an idea
Additional goals:
  • Spend at least 3 of the 8 weekly postings for the winter season on my thesis subject
  • Write at least one essay about my thesis subject
  • Practice writing and ask for feedback to improve the level of my thesis
  • Read the books or parts of books I'm asked to read

No comments:

About Me

I'm a student Communication & Multimedia Design.