Friday, April 13, 2007

On the road...





I drive to Delfgauw regularly. Today I decided to go by bike instead of by car. I noticed many more details while biking than when I go by car.
The first thing I saw was a phone box. Ever since mobile phones became popular these have slowly disappeared from the street.
The next thing that caught my eye was a sign for a camping. The sign looks pretty weathered and the environment doesn't look very attractive either, I wonder what the camping looks like...
The glass house on the next picture somehow looks interesting. The structure and architecture. I really associate it with Holland. The boy biking in the front completes the Dutch picture.
Doelief.nl. I would like to have one of these pictures. I really think Dutch people should be nicer to eachother.
"Schaapshof" is the name of this very neatly kept house. The three sheepheads around it make it look really nice.
Spring has begun and it shows in the grassland. These goats look really cute together. I hadn't noticed them until now.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a student Communication & Multimedia Design.