Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Weeky posting 4: Hot, hotter, hottest

For me a real treat is to come home from a winter surf session, completely frozen, and then make myself a big mug of hot chocolate. So as a true hot chocolate lover of course the new commercial for the Chocomel Hot cup has caught my attention.
The newly developed cup and cupholder are, like the coffee- and teapad meant to be placed in Senseo or look-a-like machines. Luckily the Chocomel staff was smart enough not to develop pads; to prevent judicial problems.

And they've done more research. At the moment there's a trend that people want to bring high quality products into their own homes; think about the beertender, home cinema sets etc. Chocomel promises the consumer the same high quality hot chocolate as they're used to get when they go out to for example a restaurant. Add to that the consumer's need for more variety in hot drinks and it sounds like a success formula.

For me the success factor won't be the ease of use. I don't mind dirty pans. The only thing that matters to me is the taste. I will buy, I will try, but whether I will keep buying it, depends completely on the question whether my homemade 2,25 spoon of cacao 1,75 spoon of sugar 0,05 l of cold milk and 0,3l of hot milk hot chocolate tastes worse than Chocomel Hot!

No comments:

About Me

I'm a student Communication & Multimedia Design.